The Horley CC Calendars are available for you to subscribe to in your own calendar software on your home or work computer, smart phone or tablet.
Using the iCal format (.ics) links below you can have the calendar software update your computer/smartphone/tablet automatically with any new events or information which are added by Horley CC admins.
Brief instructions below cover the most popular devices that can subscribe to the calendars.
Horley Main Calendar – Social Events, Training, Meetings, Youth & Midweek fixtures
Horley Sunday Team Fixtures
You will find Youth & Midweek cricket on the Horley Main Calendar
Any calendar software that will allow ical (.ics file format) subscriptions can subscribe to the calendars.
Setup the Google account assigned to your Android device.
- Log into the Google site using the account assigned to your Android device, then from top-menu click “More > Calendar”.
- Follow the instructions at Google Calendar to subscribe to the calendar feed.
- You will see the calendar subscription appear under “Other Calendars”.
- Confirm that the subscription is working by verifying that scheduled games are appearing in the calendar grid.
Configure you Android device to sync to your Google calendar.
- Go into you device’s Calendar app, in the settings make sure your Google account is checked, then select ‘Sync Now’.
- You may need to select the Google account calendar, then under “Other calendars” check the subscribed calendars the Android device is to sync with (by default, the “Other calendars” may not be checked).
Microsoft Outlook 2003 & 2007
For Outlook 2007 go into Account Manager in Outlook (Tools->Account Settings) and switch to Internet Calendars tab. Here you can both change the settings on existing subscriptions, and add new subscriptions by clicking “New”. Once you enter copy and paste the link above in the dialog box, Outlook will create the subscription.
Microsoft Outlook 2010 & 2013
You can also use the link to subscribe to the calendar from other ical friendly calendars such as Apple’s iCal where you click “Subscribe…” from the “Calendar” section of the menu bar and paste the link. Make sure you allow for alarms (optional)/attachments/ but not to-do items.
Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Use your phones web browser to navigate to this page. Click the link above and the iPhone should ask you if you want to add the calendar to your phones calendar. It will then be available as a separate calendar in your phones calendar App. Alternatively copy the link above and paste it into an email and send it to yourself. When you open the email on your phone and click the link you will be prompted to confirm that you want to subscribe to the calendar.